SALT Lending operates a blockchain based platform built on the Ethereum network that facilitates the issuance of multi-signature smart contract loans by connecting borrowers to lenders. The company encompasses several business divisions, that includes an innovative loan servicing platform, online marketplace, and asset management unit. In addition, SALT Lending will engage with the underbanked community worldwide by funding a financial inclusion initiative.
As a customer support representative, you shape our members’ first impression of SALT- a responsibility not taken lightly. We take inbound phone calls, support emails from customers from around the globe, and assist with product questions and technical troubleshooting issues. We also help maintain SALT’s strong online presence on Social Media (Facebook and Twitter) and Community Forums (Telegram and Slack). Ideal candidates will demonstrate a positive attitude, attention to detail, technical prowess, and punctuality. In our rapid-growth environment, successful candidates will easily adapt and be prepared to take on additional responsibility as needed. The ideal candidate will have a great customer service background and feel comfortable navigating multiple computer systems on dual screens.
- Assume ownership of any assigned support tickets, including all necessary follow up and customer call backs.
- Assist with inbound phones and return voice mail messages
- Assist with Social Media and Community Management
- Effectively troubleshoot technical issues
- Identify areas for process improvements and provide feedback to supervisors
- Prioritize workload and manages multiple time sensitive issues at once
- Maintain SLA’s (Service Level Agreements)
Preferred Candidate Experience:
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Associate's Degree
- Basic knowledge of Blockchain Technology and cryptocurrencies
- Basic computer skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Must be from the Great Denver Area or willing to relocate. Please note this on your application or cover letter if applying from out of state.
Are you a current or former investment banker or strategy consultant looking to be part of a world changing company? Salt Lending is looking to add to its finance team.
SALT Lending operates a blockchain-based platform built on the Ethereum network that facilitates the issuance of multi-signature smart contract loans by connecting borrowers to lenders. The company encompasses several business divisions, that includes an innovative loan servicing platform, online marketplace, and asset management unit. In addition, SALT Lending will engage with the underbanked community worldwide by funding a financial inclusion initiative.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Finance Associate will play an important role in supporting the corporate strategic projects and activities.
This will include:
- Preparing investor and executive-ready presentations with strategic framing, analysis, and recommendations
- Managing and assisting in the preparation of complex financial models
- Developing and implementing decision-making frameworks for evaluation of acquisition and investment opportunities
- Supporting M&A, capital markets and other initiatives, using sound rationale to drive consensus on complex strategic questions
- Conducting rigorous valuation analyses (using multiple methodologies) and business/integration case modeling in order to provide detailed guidance regarding potential acquisitions or investments
- Coordinating due diligence reviews of potential candidates, and evaluating the due diligence results
- Developing insightful analysis of key industry trends (technology, competitors, consumers, regulatory, etc.) and informing the organization of their strategic implications
Candidates for the position should have the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of relevant work experience. Work experience at a top-tier investment bank, strategy consulting firm, private equity or venture capital firm is preferred
- Experience in settings that require critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work well in a team and with people in other functions, to multi-task and to thrive in an unstructured environment
- Strong project management skills including ability to drive multiple end-to-end projects simultaneously
- Interest in cryptocurrencies and financial technology
- Fun, outgoing, and easy to work with
Join the SALTiest team around in our heroic effort to reinvent finance for the blockchain era. In the heart of the Mile High City, you will work alongside a small team of talented and very passionate individuals to help construct a bleeding-edge, mission-critical, revolutionary technology that will be used by crypto holders all over the world.
The SALT Lending platform is a unique integration of legacy programming languages and platforms with new ones that barely have a tutorial written. As such, on the one hand, we are looking for a seasoned professional who can deliver clean and efficient code according to established standards. On the other hand, we are looking for a pioneer – someone who enjoys living at the frontier and is not afraid to challenge existing practices and techniques.
SALT is looking to immediately hire a Development Operations Engineer. We need this outstanding individual to join our team to help build, manage, and maintain our clients and products as we expand within this exciting industry. Candidate must be familiar with AWS, Continuous Integration, Deployment Strategies, and Security.
- 5+ years of professional experience with Linux, preferably AWS’s AMI (or CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.), in a high-volume production environment Strong knowledge of AWS core technology offerings (EC2, VPCs, ELBs, IAM, etc)
- Proficiency with at least one SCM platform such as Chef or Ansible
- Proficiency in deploying and managing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Strong understanding of database structure and indexing for databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, and Redis
- Proficiency with Git and implementing the GitHub Flow
- Experience using JIRA for Agile process-driven development
- Strong passion and designer to solve problems, acquire new skills, and work with cutting-edge technology
- Understanding of security practices and a willingness to implement processes
- Maintain maximum reliability and uptime of business-critical services
- Provision new systems, maintain existing systems, and migrate legacy systems to new infrastructure
- Ensure consistency and uniformity of security and operational standards and processes across business units
- Develop, implement, and maintain technologies to provide insight into business and infrastructure performance
- Triage and resolve ad hoc issues and requirements as they arise
- Work within and contribute to the agile workflow lifecycle Bonus
- Passion and understanding for blockchain technology, Bitcoin, Ethereum, cryptocurrency, and the exciting possibilities that come along with it
- Familiarity with FinTech markets and terminology, such as commodities, order books, and exchanges
- Experience writing unit/functional/integration tests
- Self-motivated with strong team and interpersonal skills to work with developers and product managers
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you! Please send your resume our way with links to examples of code on GitHub. Full Time. Must be from the Greater Denver Area or willing to relocate. Please note this on your application or cover letter if applying from out of state.
Salt Lending operates a blockchain based platform that facilitates the issuance of loans and connects borrowers with capital. The company encompasses several business divisions, that include a loan servicing platform, an online marketplace and an asset management unit.
The CTO will work closely with the executive management team, with oversight of key technological areas including Architecture, Data Technology and Quality Engineering. The main objective of this role is to lead, develop and execute a technology vision and roadmap to harmonize various platforms and solutions, address business demands, and to drive continuous innovation. This leader must be a visionary, strategic planner and an evangelist of technology to aid competitive future growth in all established and emerging technology arenas.
Job Type: Full-time
Develop and implement technology decisions that are strategic and foundational to engineering, platforms and architecture, in partnership with management and internal/external engineering teams for global business goals.
Manage all technology functions – hardware, software, and related resources.
Responsible along with the rest of senior management team, to define technology vision and roadmap. Ensures that technology will support business demands and develop the future architectural platforms to support business strategy with effectiveness and efficiency.
Establish leading edge technology. Must be well versed in various architectural topics including but not limited to: Global API Platform, Payment Processing, Cloud Solutions, DevOps, Identity and Access Management, Artificial and Emotional Intelligence, Automated Testing Tools, Data Analytics, Distributed Systems, Enterprise Architecture, etc.
Champion standardization of software engineering processes
Define, prioritize and establish timetables/roadmaps for key macro tech imperatives that will shape the direction for technology across businesses. Align roadmap with customer needs.
The CTO will operate as an evangelist of technology internally and externally to develop, maintain and enhance relationships with technology startups and vendors as a means to drive innovation and to understand and recommend available technology, products offerings and service providers.
Supervise web application and software development quality assurance
Own the development of the technology budget and ensure that projects are completed on time and within scope
Recruit & establish high performing technology team across global regions
Preferred Candidate Experience:
ThisPosition requires a minimum of 10 years of experience in leading technology and teams.
Bachelor’s degree is required, MS/MBS is preferred with majors in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
Financial Services, Fintech and/or Banking and Asset Management experience preferred.
Experience with React and/pr Angular, Apache tools (Casandra and Hadoop in particular), PHP, MongoDB, Meteor, Java, JSON, Redis, Django, Python, Node.JS. JS and/or MySQL
Must operate with an insatiable appetite for learning and sharing new trends in technology
Ability to actively manage, communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
Ability to develop future leaders in technology by providing guidance and mentoring.
Exceptional leadership skills, strong motivator, clear communication, clear focus in achieving goals and embodiment of an environment that technology community can be proud of.
Startup experience preferred
Join the saltiest team around in our heroic effort to reinvent finance for the blockchain era. In the heart of the Mile High City, You will work alongside a small team of talented and very passionate individuals to help construct a bleeding-edge, mission-critical, revolutionary technology that will be used by crypto holders all over the world. The SALT Lending platform is a unique integration of legacy programming languages and platforms with new ones that barely have a tutorial written. As such, on the one hand, we are looking for a seasoned professional who can deliver clean and efficient code according to established standards. On the other hand, we are looking for a pioneer – someone who enjoys living at the frontier and is not afraid to challenge existing practices and techniques.
- Proven history of writing clean, DRY, efficient, creative code
- Excellent references and a history of trust in former careers
- Know how and why to use asynchronous techniques (callbacks, promises, generators, async/await)
- Deep understanding of both relational and NoSQL databases, their benefits and limitations, and how to interact with them efficiently
- Ability to write robust integration and unit tests, as well as collaborate with other devs and QC channels to diagnose and fix bugs fast
- Experience with API design and creating clear documentation for client app
- Basic understanding of Bitcoin and Ethereum: general concepts, scripting, smart contracts
- Basic understanding of cryptographic primitives like hashing, macs, PK-crypt
Full-time. Must be from Greater Denver Area or willing to relocate.
Salt Lending operates a platform that facilitates the issuance of loans and connects borrowers with investor capital. The company operates several business divisions, that include a loan servicing platform and an asset management unit. The Operations Associate will work closely with the Controller along with other investment professionals within the firm as a loan officer.
- Work in coordination with Fund administrator to maintain internal books and records
- Assist with loan origination systems maintenance and support including break resolution
- Assist with calculation and processing of fees and other payments
- Assist with support for compliance, marketing and front office requirements.
- Assist with annual financial statement audit process and related tax statement preparation
- Assist with managing service provider and client relationships
- Assist Controller with other functional responsibilities including corporate accounting, compliance, and new business initiative execution
Preferred Candidate Experience
- 5-10 years of experience in fund administration
- Familiarity with direct lending and/or loan platforms
- 5+ plus years of relevant work in hedge fund operations preferred
- Interest in blockchain technology & cryptocurrency
- Accounting background
- Monthly statement preparation
- Loan officer or loan management system experience
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in fund accounting, with relevant experience gained either at an administrator, asset manager or hedge fund/VC. Strong Excel skills are a must. Experience with loan origination, trade settlements, money movement, transaction processing, bank account and trade reconciliations, banking, managing third-party service provider relationships, financial statement preparation, and budget preparation are all positives
Full-time - Must be from the Great Denver Area or willing to relocate
SALT Blockchain Asset Management, LLC is a startup hedge fund which operates an onshore and offshore fund structure along with separately managed accounts. Loans facilitated through the SALT Lending Platform are underwritten and issued, in part, by limited partners under the control of the asset manager. The asset manager is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SALT Lending Holdings, Inc. (SaltLending.com), which operates a platform that connects borrowers and investors.
The Compliance Officer will work closely with the marketing team and investment professionals within the Firm. As such, the candidate must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Continue the written development and implementation of the company’s compliance policies, procedures, ethics and surveillance practices.
- Conduct testing in order to assess compliance with legal, regulatory, AML, KYC, lending and internal firm policy requirements.
- Advise team members with respect to applicable regulatory requirements to ensure communication and disclosure is adequately designed to identify potential control gaps and non-compliance with laws and regulations.
- Prepare reports to senior management detailing review findings and recommendations.
- Maintain an awareness of, and monitor the regulatory environment for, emerging legislation and policy statements, along with relevant trends and industry best practices applicable to US and European broker dealer operations, through review of regulations and guidance issued by various federal and state regulatory agencies, publications and participation in industry associations.
- Enforce, train and educate employees on Code of Conduct and Communication
- Participate in internal and external audits
Preferred Candidate Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of prior AML/Compliance experience with broker-dealer, investment advisor or asset manager required
- Ability to work independently and proactively, and complete deliverables in a timely manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of FINRA, SEC, MSRB and state securities and lending laws and regulations is required.
- Series 66, 7, 6 or Series 24 must be obtained within 6 months of hire
Job Type: Full-time